- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Warm up feta cheese slightly so that it is soft enough to be mashed. Add in apple butter and rosemary. Mix well to an even consistency.
- Make some cuts on the chicken legs. Rub the feta apple mix all around the legs. Place the legs into an oven form and cover them with baking paper. Bake them in the oven for ca. 60min.
- Prepare the vegetables in the mean time, by tossing them with oil, salt and pepper. Have them on an oven tray with baking paper and then into the oven ca. 30min before chicken is ready.
- Serve together with rich apple butter or fresh apple mash.