An easy recipe with a big room of improvisation potentials 🙂
- Marinate chicken filet strips in orange and lemon juice together with garlic for ca. 1 hour.
- Cut chorizo, vegetables and fruits into similar size pieces
- Toss all together with herbs, oil, salt and pepper.
- Make the skewers with your combinations. I think putting chicken and pear together makes it extra nice!
- Have your skewers in an oven tray, put the tray into the top level of the oven, at the same time turn the oven on to 225C. Let them bake for ca. 20 min, turn the skewers once in a while. If something starts to get burnt edges, lower the tray to the middle.
- The baking time could vary depending on your oven, since we started with a cold oven.