You know that guilty pleasure that you are just so addicted to? THIS IS IT.
For 40 cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Mix together butter and sugar first. Add in eggs, baking soda, vanilla sugar and salt, mix well.
- Add flour to batter, not all at once. Mix until you have an even and nice dough. The dough is rather sticky.
- Put chocolate in and spread them evenly. You can of course increase the amount if you wish to.
- With the help of a spoon make similar size balls on an even tray covered with baking paper. Give the balls enough space between them, since they will melt and spread out.
- Put the tray into the top level in the oven and bake for 10min.
- Transfer the cookies to a rack to cool down and set.
Once they have cooled down and hardened, your treats are ready.