It’s simply addictive!
- Oatmeal – 4 dl
- Nut mix – 2 dl, e.g hazel nuts, cashew nuts, peanuts
- Seed mix – 1 dl, e.g. pumpkin seeds, sesames, sunflower seeds
- Coconut shreds – 1 dl
- Cornflake – 1 dl
- Juice – 1 dl, e.g. apple juice, pineapple juice
- Dark syrup or honey – 3 table spoons
- Neutral oil – 2 table spoons, e.g. sunflower seed oil
- Optional: chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix all dry ingredients and lay them out on an oven tray covered by baking paper
- Mix the wet ingredients and distribute the mix evenly over the dry ingredients. Use your hands to mix them well together.
- Spread the mix evenly over the oven tray and let it toast in the oven for around 25 minutes until they are golden and crunchy. Check them often to make sure that they don’t burn, and flip them 2-3 times during the process so they get toasted evenly.
- Let the granola cool off before serving.
- Optional: you can melt some chocolate in a warm water bath and drizzle the melted chocolate over the cooled granola. Mix slightly before letting the chocolate set.
Store the granola in air-tight glass bottles. Enjoy them as snacks or as topping for yoghurt or ice cream.