- Fennel – thinly sliced
- Blood orange – 1, juiced
- Sausage – make shallow cuts on the sausage
- Green bean
For the purée:
- Boil parsnips in lightly salty water until they are soft.
- Drain the water, then add apple slices. Close the lid and set aside.
- Quickly sauté the fennel until the edges are starting to get golden.
- Add orange juice to fennel, turn down the heat and put on a lid to simmer.
- Fry sausages until they are tanned on the surface.
- Add green beans to sausages, and fry until beans are ready.
- Use a hand mixer to purée parsnips and apples, add cream, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add salt to fennel to taste.
- Take out the sausage. Add salt and pepper to taste to the beans.