For ca. 6 small muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 205C.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a big bowl.
- With a smoothie machine, eventually some water, make the orange into liquid orange mash, ca. 90ml.
- Add orange mash, egg, oil and butter to the dry ingredients, mix to an even batter.(You are looking for an even and slightly moving consistency, when you lift a spoon of batter up, the batter should slide off the spoon very gently.)
- Distribute the batter evenly into muffin forms (the forms are no more than 3/4 full), then put them to bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Muffins should crack a bit on the surface and look golden.Poke a toothpick through the middle, if it comes out clean, the muffins are ready to come out of the oven.
After taking the muffins out, let them cold down on a rack where they can breathe before serving.