Thick chicken breasts with just white meat can be boring and it can be hard to make it tasty. Rolling the chicken with Prosciutto and Feta cheese will turn this plain protein into an interesting dish.
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- On the inside of the breast, drizzle first some rosemary, then put the Prosciutto, Feta and then some more rosemary before you roll it up together. Use a cooking string to tie it up. On the other surface rub salt and pepper.
- In a frying pan quickly golden the outsides, all sides
- If you used a pan that can go straight into the oven, then put it straight into the oven with the lid on. Otherwise, use a ceramic form (remember to preheat the form too when you turn on the oven) and use a oven-prove lid or aluminum foil to cover.
- Let the chicken bake for ca.30 min. For the last minutes you can turn the heat up a bit and let the chicken bake without the cover so that it gets a bit more crisp on the outside. The baking time varies depending on how thick the roll is.Check the chicken before serving!