Very easy recipe that will give you a juicy salmon.
- Preheat the oven to 205C.
- Cut some lines on the salmon filet – all the way down to the skin, but not through the skin. Rub the filet with salt and pepper, also inside the cuts.
- Put onions into an oven form, then salmon on top. Put ginger and garlic slices into the cuts, then drizzle over capers – stuff some capers into the cuts too. Let the salmon marinate for ca. 30min.
- Toss all vegetables with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Layer the vegetables evenly on top of the salmon. Then cover the form with aluminum foil.
- Let the dish cook for 20-30min. Time needed depends on how thick the fish is. Before taking the dish out, check the thickest part of the fish.