For 2 servings.
- Put 6 scampi in the mashed blueberries, the other 6 in pesto with lemon juice. Set them aside to marinate.
- Put the cauliflower to boil.
- Start the pan with garlic, then add in mushroom. Stir-fry until mushrooms are ready. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the water off the cauliflower, add in the pear. Use a hand mixer to make the purée. Add salt to taste.
- Sear the marinated scampi separately in 2 pans.
For plating, use the purée as the base level, then the mushrooms, top it off with the shrimps. Use the purée and blueberries for additional decoration.