Potato chips are nice, but sweet potato chips are just so much nicer 🙂
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Toss sweet potato with cinnamon, chili and some oil
- Put the chips on an oven tray with baking paper, single layer. Then let them bake for ca. 25min.
- Chips are ready when you can easily put a fork through. You can turn up the heat to 210C towards the end of the baking to get crunchy edges.
- Plate the chips on a serving plate and drizzle liquid honey over them. You can also decorate them with sunflower or pumpkin seeds.